Reading Time: 2 minutes (ish)
Hello one and all. This week, I don’t have much for you! It happens from time to time, but I thought I would share a couple of things with you.
First, thanks for all the responses to the User Type survey. If you have not done it yet, please do http://gamified.uk/UserTypeTest/user-type-test.php , if you did it when it first got released. please do it again! I had to make some changes and this time there is an effort to make the results scientifically relevant!
Next, I have started a new website, gamified.uk. It is a news site where I am posting anything that I feel people will find interesting if they are interested in gamification. I have done the whole “curation” thing for a while, but wanted to make it a little more accessible to others. Hope you like it.
Also, little post I did for the Capgemini Capping IT Off blog – Video games could help save the world – are you ready to accept that?
Finally, a little fun. I found myself explaining my user types in terms of super heroes the other day, so wanted to show you what that looks like!
- Magneto Disruptor
- Started off wanting to change the world, It just so happens that his way was not the preferred way of everyone – but in his mind he is doing it for the right reasons.
- Iron Man Free Spirit
- Often a lone wolf, always creative – not much stands in the way of him going off and doing just whatever it is he wants to do.
- Batman Achiever
- Always striving for perfection, his worst enemy is really himself. Plays by his own rules, but never breaks them.
- Deadpool Player
- The Merc with a Mouth. In it for the fame and glory – at least that is what he would have you believe.
- Professor X Socialiser
- His dream: to unite the humans and the mutants. Running a school for the gifted, this guy is the centre of his own social network!
- Superman Philanthropist
- Totally selfless, plays by the rules no matter what and would give you the super shirt off his back.