Over the years I have created a fair amount of paid content, here you will find quick access to the best places to buy them all.
|Gamification Design Framework Toolkit||Even Ninja Monkeys Like to Play||The Little Cog||The Lonely Cog||Gamification Inspiration Cards|
Even Ninja Monkeys Like to Play
- UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1514745666/
- United States: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1364955520
- Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/1364955520
- France: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/1364955520
- Germany: http://www.amazon.de/dp/1364955520
- India: http://www.amazon.in/dp/1364955520
- Italy: http://www.amazon.it/dp/1364955520
- Japan: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/1364955520
- Spain: http://www.amazon.es/dp/1364955520
Well, it has taken some time, but I have finally got a new book out. Title “Even Ninja Monkeys Like to Play”, it is a look at how I view gamification, with practical advice on how to apply it, things to avoid and more.
Some Reviews from Amazon
“Insightfully conveys concepts on game science, design, deployment, and thinking. This is a foundation for integrating behavioral motivation into “funification” frameworks. Samples abound that add pragmatic and very useful examples. A must read, especially for those new to gamification.”
“This book is insightful, goes into detail about the things I want to learn more about, and is written with humor to boot! I love this book!”
“If you love gamification and use it at work or at home with your family this book is worth reading. You’ll find both the fundamentals of gamification and the smart techniques of The author. Best gamification book in my collection after Kevin Werbach’s.”
Here is what Dr Richard Bartle has to say!
A book that dances in the space where psychology and game design meet, offering practical guidance to gamification – all tied together with Andrzej’s best-in-class categorisation of what works most appropriately for whom.