Just as New Year passes us, I thought I would throw out a free chapter from my book. It is one of my favorites actually, all about loyalty!
Now for the tips mentioned in the title :).
If you are looking at gamification in 2016, there are a few things you really need to know about. I am not going to just give it to you, where is the fun in that? Search the site, search Google and see what you can find out!
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Self Determination Theory
- Overjustification Effect. Really important to understand!
- Competition vs Collaboration
- MDA Framework
- 4 Keys 2 Fun
- Serious games, Games based learning
- Player / User Types
- Gamification Code of Ethics
Let me know if you have any questions 😉
- Teams and Competitive play.
- What is Your Least Favorite Gamification Element?
- New Book: Even Ninja Monkeys Like to Play Unicorn Edition (Special Price)