Reading Time: 1 minutes (ish)
One of the really obvious things that has come out of looking into play and fun, is how resistant us grown ups are to letting go and doing things that seem, on the surface of it, to be of no value.
- A framework for creating play-like systems
- Unleash your creativity with Story Cubes
- Introducing Lusory Attitude
- Learning about playfulness from Toca Boca
- Play, games, toys, playfulness and gamification
- Fun: It’s a funny thing really
- Defining fun – some research results
I think it is time for use to grow down a little and learn to let go and enjoy moments of silliness, fun and play. Not everything has to earn you money or respect or power to be worthwhile. Sometimes you have to do things that are just done to may you happy – nothing more nothing less!